Features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol.
- 1) Pull the vest on, fasten the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the "airway"
- 2) Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
- 3) Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich)
- 4. The training device can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair.
- 5) Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of suitably qualified Instructors.